DUE TO THE UNPRECEDENTED CLOSURE OF ALL PRODUCTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, CASTINGS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED – HOWEVER AT SOME POINT WE WILL BE BACK IN BUSINESS SO I AM ACCEPTING SUGGESTIONS ANYWAY – THANK YOU.
DURING LOCKDOWN I AM DOING 1 – 2 – 1 SESSIONS IN AUDITION TECHNIQUE FOR OVER 8 YEAR OLDS – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make suggestions on separate emails for each show with the name of the child, DOB, age, height and area in which they live i.e their education authority.
ALL SUGGESTIONS SHOULD BE MADE TO email@example.com.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please note time does not permit me to ask for this information if it arrives incomplete so regrettably any such enquiries will be deleted. I also cannot take enquiries by phone or text.
- No photos / youtube links / videos required unless otherwise stated – thank you.
- Please note in all cases boys must have unbroken voices and girls must be undeveloped.
- I am unable to help anyone who is too tall or too old for any of these productions and I do not cast adults or have any information about adult casting or the appointment of resident teams or crew. So sorry but time does not permit a response to email outside the limits set out below.
- All suggestions welcome for the shows below providing the children fit the criteria – if they do not I am unable to see them. All shows are very specific and the criteria are all there for very good reasons.
- If it states that children must be local that is what it means and I do not allow children to relocate or stay with relatives because that means school is missed.
JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT – FULLY CAST
London Palladium Summer 2020
Boys and girls under 4 foot 7, great singing and dancing, must be London based ie within a 45 mile radius. children play parts in this version – they do not form part of a choir. All ethnicities welcome. We are well into auditions but please keep making suggestions as we may need to do more. Rehearsals May, perform June to September.
LES MISERABLES UK TOUR
I am auditioning girls locally for this tour so please make suggestions as appropriate.
Local means within around 25 miles from the venue.
All auditions are by appointment in the local venue – nobody will be seen on spec.
Auditions will be as follows –
All ethnicities are encouraged.
Girls cannot be younger than seven and a half to audition. They must be under four foot four. They must have lovely singing voices – Eponine must also sing as she covers the role of Cosette.
When submitting I need the following info – name of child, age, height (the limit of 4 foot 4 for girls is absolutely set in stone) & hometown along with mileage venue to home. I do not allow relocation and anyone that lives too far away will not be seen. The whole point is to give local children an opportunity Please do not send photos or video footage – nor will we audition via skype or video – thank you.
Please put Les Mis Tour and the venue in the subject line and please do not suggest children until 3 months prior to the audition date – children grow and height limits are critical.
Boys will be auditioned periodically and can come from anywhere in the UK. They play for 6 months on scheduled days – they do not just play locally. They are lifted during the show several times by adult actors so must be skinny. Boys must be under 4 foot 7 with an unbroken, great singing voice. They must be 9 (on the day of the audition) – 11 years old.
When submitting I need the following info – name of child, age, height (the limit of under 4 foot 7 is absolutely set in stone. Incomplete submissions will be deleted due to lack of time to chase – apologies. I do not need photos or video footage – nor will we audition via skype or video – thank you
LES MISERABLES – SONDHEIM THEATRE
Auditions ongoing for boys and girls – Suggestions welcome now please for. children to play Cosette, Eponine & Gavroche
- Cosette under 4‘ 4, sweet soprano voice
- All children to be within an easy commute of London (45 miles approx)
- Girls sing Castle on A Cloud
- Boys under 4 foot 7 – very strong singing
- Unbroken voice
- Boys sing Ow Do You Do My Names’s Gavroche
- All ethnicities welcome.
TWO CHILDREN REQUIRED FOR A PRACTICALLY PERFECT NANNY
We are looking for bright, well-spoken children who can sing, act and dance well to play Jane and Michael Banks for the forthcoming production of Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward Theatre in London.
JANE BANKS – age 9 –12 years, maximum height 4’10”
MICHAEL BANKS – age 9 – 11 years, maximum height 4’8″
All boys must have unbroken voices, girls must be undeveloped and we cannot see children with fixed braces.
Auditions will take place in London periodically. Children can come from anywhere in England and Wales.
IDENTICAL TWIN GIRLS REQUIRED FOR A NEW MUSICAL – Postponed to 2021
I am looking for identical twin girls aged 8 – 12. Please contact me for more information and please include the following – photo of the two girls, their names, dob, height and hometown. They can live anywhere in the UK. Rehearsal / Performance dates TBC
- MASTERCLASSES IN THE ART OF AUDITIONING. Private sessions – on facetime. PERFORMING ARTS COURSE – 4 days October 27 – 30 in Marlow, Bucks – NOW BOOKING
Please email for details.